Friday, November 13, 2009

"ParadIse lies at the feet of mother"

Holy Prophet Mohammad Said

"Paradise lies at the feet of mother"

Dedicated to my beloved my mum,

I know I have been giving you trouble  since,

I Started kicking you,

When I was in your womb,

When I was demanding bottle milk in the middle of night at two,

When I was being fussy at seven,

When I was asking you stupid question the time I was twelve,

Give you heartaches and migraines,Now that I'm teen...

Make u worried all the times....Especially bout my Love

But........

There are must be something good in me,

Even if you don't think so,

I may be nasty sometimes but it doesnt mean....

I take everything for granted,

I just want you to know and understand that

I'm thankful and grateful to have you as my Mother Eventhough I'm not sure if you are thankful to have me as your daughter or not...


Fara love mak more than I love myself....U're Queen of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment