Friday, November 13, 2009

2nd Part of my New life

Life must go On........

Nura&Mokhtar.....Ehmm I'm miss both of u, but I'm freaky tired to think bout that.. ..HuhHuhuhu~

Yeah...I got my soul....(sEcret)

I got new friend,actualy not really new, I knew her before at Uitm,but I never talk to her.....FaceboOk Met both of us....we have same interest...HuHUhuhu Her name Nazirah Ahmad.......YEyeyea....
Zira cute gul who have big lips like Agelina Jolie,......
am I right cik kak?????I do love to call her Cik kak......
We're planned to have trip to Melbourne and korea next year,....Did I have Enough money for all that?????Savings la,,....
But I'll go to bali and Bandung on June next year,InsyaAllah...Family trip.....as well as birthday present to my bloved mumMy.....
Aidiladha will comin soon....Yippie....happy can go back to Johor my bloved hometown....
miss tebrau city,miss Singgah slalu....Miss Banafe village....(Eat only)
Getting fat..from 47kg now 50kg.....I don't care....as long as I still can eat and breathe.....
fairus and mawi will have their wedding on 20th Nov,so sorry I can't be there,...Arfah will get engaged on 28th Nov...I hope I'll b there,,...try my best Ok dear,.....my turn????after 5 years...or after I get my degree and after I'll transfer to Ministry of foreign affairs.....
My hubby also don't have his own income....still study and not stabil enough....

~huhuhuhu~

No comments:

Post a Comment