Friday, November 13, 2009

StoRy of My New life~

Boyfriend V/S Special Boyfriend

So funny if girl fighting because of one man,...HuhuhUhu,But did u understand the meaning of boyfriend and special boyfriend...Might be because of I'm too out spoken until hurt one heart...Sorry kak tim for that....But for me mr.f, just only my officemate....I just like to watch his face....but all my officemate gossiping both of us until hurt u,...I love my hubby, I just got him...no more..he's enough for me....HUhuhuhu so funny when people kept gossiping and talking about that.I knew I can't stopped them....but I don't care that.....
Working with enforcement team was the great experience, they were freaky crazy+lazy...Don't mad huH' Just kidding......
I know and understand man better than before,they're very natural.....I still remember when first time I introduce myself,all of them looking at me with a big smile...
Ehmmmm,They kept giving an advice to let my special go,,,,...what the hell???? It's my life why all of u want to interfere????yes u can give ur point of view but don't judge him...Malaysian also have bad boys so???don't judge all foreign people bad....they're also human.....I hate their statement but what should I do as a junior......For me I won't to think bout love...my focus now to build up my career.....build up my brand..that's all....
Don't ever interfere my personal life,..U're not there while I need help,u're not give me money....so???????I do know myself better than others,just taking care of ur life....don't act like u know everything..even I'm 22 years old I have had a lot of experience......

No comments:

Post a Comment