Friday, November 13, 2009

~Friends...Come and Go......

A friend is a crutch when you have a broken heart,

A friend is the glue when things fall apart

A friend is a love that can never let go,

A friend is you and I wanted to know u.......

Friend??????
I have a lot of friend, they come and go out of my life all the times,
At primary school...Huhuhu Did I have my besfriend???I don't think so, because I'm totally different from them,my interest,my life style....HuhUhuhuhu,
But they still my friend.....
yayang the most beautiful that times,
pza like a queen and leader,
cla very cute
yeyen really polite....
zainab islamic...
fifth of them are our click n gang........Secondary school also Same,I don't have bestfriend..My besfriend are my beloved mum,sister and Cousin....I do miss Mr.Al-hafiz.......untill i met my ex-boyfriend...he changed my life....
Uitm the place that I learn how to observed people...tqa,ct,nana,diah are my bestie.....OMG i forgot my super duper talkactive+eat a lot...Nash....she's my bestie until now...we still keep in touch...she's good listener...my first class at Uitm she talked to me but I ignore her...Huhuhu because she like childish,HUHUHhuhuhu,Nash sorry for that....Zayd also nice man....I'm close to him...very helpful...,....I miss all the moment at Uitm...my univercity's life....Me are really good senior...Am I right jojo?????
At Els...I miss ckin...really miss u... .chubby+laser...HuhuhuhuHuhuhUHu.......

I love all of u......

No comments:

Post a Comment