Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Part and Parcel Of myLife

~SweeT ~
&
~OrDiNaRy
GiRl


Primary School:~

I misS that Moment.....My teachers,my friends..............Pp,Munir,Cla,azie,yayang,Edah,Elly,deen,ainol,zainab.....(my deskmate)
we're at the same class....
I was assistant leader...wearing spectacles..everyone called me Mickey mouse.....
HuhUhuhuhu Cute~
UPSR???ehMmMmmMmmm
So FunnY all of us I thought we're just playIng around....
Study??ReVision????
never>>.Might b I thought I'm gifted...
I've our own click.....Yayang,edah,cla,yeyen,Me&zainab....





SECONDARY SCHOOL :~

I'm a leader....huhUhuhuhu...Up to date~Famous~Wanted~Naughty
Miss my bloved Teacher...Pn Habsah,Pn.Marina,
I'm Debaters....Best Debaters>.....
That's why now None stop talking 24/7...
I'm very naughty.....
my mum gave me money to pay tuition fees..But I didnt.....
Hehehehehheeheheh
I'm freaky naughty....at the age of 13,,I got my handphone.....
Still remember that........
SEk.Men.Keb.Semenchu teach me a lot....


No comments:

Post a Comment