Friday, November 13, 2009

Travel

Everyone can fly now~tag line Airasia......

I love to travel,not only as a hobby but actually good experience and u get to know bout others place better,bout their culture,food....and environment,.Relax the most important reason why people should go to travel...My aunty just goin back to Malaysia after 5 years stay in Japan....I really interested about Japanese's culture and their tradition...I do hope 2010 will be a best time for me and my beloved family to travel and as well as spend time together....Apis (my bloved&close cousin)Love to travel,jealous with him....the end of this year he'll go to Japan....and next year go around Europe........Me???Just Indonesia....but it's ok....I'm very jealous when my friend flight or went to oversea...HuhuhU of course jealous...But if Let say I get the chance to travel I'll bring my mum as well.....HuhUHuhu...Not my hubby ok.....I really admire go to Paris....ehmmmMmm but don't know when I'll b there...I do hope I'll performe umrah and hajj at Makkah...and go to Libya...Huhehheheehh..Meet my hubby's family,
Since I was kids,I admire to bcome stewardess and reporter so that I'll travel...Hhheheheheh,But what can I do, I need to let the chance gone just like that....I got the chance to b a cabin crew for MAS.....MIss that experience, Thax to Mr.hadif who always give me support....but once My mum said no...It'll b no....So now here I'm....Putrajaya..


~HeheheheheheHe that's why I'm looking for foreign people..so that I'll travel~(juSt KiDding)


No comments:

Post a Comment