Friday, November 13, 2009

My bestie~

&
Mahmoud@mudya

Both of them are my best friend now and forever....I've share everthing with them...but a bit stress...Sometime they're not good listener..always nagging and comment............
and blame me......Huh...
but I'm very lucky to hav them...they motivate me and very supportive.....
Sis yuz also my foe...hhehheeheh I'm jealous with her, she's good sister,daughter,aunt and also best student....but u know she freaky lazy to study and love to sleep.....
The one things I'm afraid bout her whe she dun hav mood...hahahahah that moment don't talk to her...she will shouted....like lion......and she freaky sensitive....I still remember that night...hUhuhuhuHu she drive at late night from my grandma's house to our home...just because my aunt said something hurt her....and me bcame her victim.....But she always secure and defend me......I do love u...even we always quarrel each other...I miss u so much......
Mahmoud????He really honest....if he don't like bout me,he'll speak up..eventhough hurt my heart...but it's good....I need to accept it...We're sharing everything....He always there when I'm sad and I need someone....He won't me cry...He teach me how to be strong and ignore what people are saying bout me....He teach me how to be patient....He really born for me.....I miss U my hubby.....


No comments:

Post a Comment