Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SuperWoman without the SuperPowers

 SuperWoman without the SuperPowers

Can u imagine that?nope right..but that is my new life now.....I have to cover others job, my officemate took  medical leave H1N1....Lately I go back home late,what should I do....But it's good things bcoz I learn a lot.... my healthy also not like before.....ehmmm I really won't talk bout that,... My hubby at libya he went back since last month (12th Oct) But everyday we'll keep in touch....Huhuhu rm2 per minutes???..so imagine by yourself....but so far he the only one my besfriend,mybest enemy,my everything...............i love him more than I could....for me just follow the flow...If my mum didn't accept him now it's still ok...step by step...can't push her to like him......My mum just worried about me,I'm her daughter....she won't the same things happen...so now I need to prove that my hubby is a good man and can take over her job.....HuhUHuhuhu...Then he'll know how difficult to care bout me..I'm freaky pamper+fussy+naughty.....but that was when I'm still not mature enough....nOw not totally change..but bcome a better person....


I love to cook...but just don't have chance to cook at my home,..my mum'll prepare everything for us...might be one day.....but still remember when I'm a student..my room will be the place for my friend especially ct,tqa,Diah,nana,nash,pza,ika and not to forget my bloved juniors jojo and the gang's...to study and hangout..... really bcoz I'll cook for them...espcially in ramadhan....U need to trust me.....

Now superwoman...Huhuhu...dun ever think in this world just have superman...but also have SUPERWOMAN.....HuhuhuHUhu.... and it's goes to mE....even now I loss my beloved friends that I knew her just around 3 month...but I really comfort to talk with her.....I felt down before...but now I need to think bout myself...my healthy....If she and her bf want to forgive me it's up to them...but I just told the truth from inside my heart,......I'm tired really.....U know where u can find me..so if u forgive then look for me...I always waiting for both of u......

I read one of my friend's blog....she talk bout show off I'm quit interested bout that....that I show off????let the people close to me judge that.........

ok la..enough for today...I really tired.........Daddddaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment