Wednesday, November 11, 2009



Enjoy the simple things in life
I'm very simple person...really am I??????sometime yes....or might b before I'm a bit fussy all the times..Everytime got money I'll spend it....not Wisely but ehmmmmm...Dunno how to explain....I do love branded items..I dun want to wear night market shirt...(rEAlly)..I only brought the original...SWear with that.....But Now..after working and got my own income....I appreciate money more than before... I've learn how hard to earn money...and how difficult to manage ur money...U need to give ur mum and dad,ur savings,ur house and other expenses..at the middle of the month u need to survive....huH..it's a part of life....I'm praise to Allah because people around of me very understand and encourage me....especially my bloved huby,k.yuz....both of them always keep nagging...n remind me...HuhhUH...Tired to hEar that....But what Should I do...HAhahhahahahaHAh

Now I planNed for my career n future...

I still remember how hard for me to let the offer gone....just like that,Since I'm 7 years old I want to b news reader and reporter...n I do hope I'll become in future....5th July the date of my registration for degree in mass communication major in journalism....But I'm not there...at the moment I'm freaky busy help my grandmother and taking care of her since my uncle passed away on 27th june 2009... U know I'm sad but I need to forgone that,...but younger brother further his degree in Uni.of Sydney on 26th July 2009 and K.yuz do her master 1st July.... Until when I need to burden my mum?????keep asking her money?not like both of them (adek and k.yuz) they're best student and always make my mum happy......me??? repeat the same paper all the times, make my mum cried,,..So I accept this job.....I never think I'll b a part of government servant...Now I'm.....here..working at film cencorship department Ministry of Home affairs.......

2009 will end up soon

I hope next year will b much better than this year...for sure...I'll further my degree.....really hope so.....Spend time with my family more than my huby...do hope we'll have a trip go to bali next year birthday present for my mum....I can't paid for what she have had give to me but just a little sweet memory .....mak fara really love you...eventhough I made u loss ur weight...HuhuHUhuhu I'm excited to see that...because everytime I called u U'll said that......





No comments:

Post a Comment