Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Waiting someOne Else to decide your future???

Waiting someOne Else to decide your future???

I knew to be a mother not only taking care of a whole family..but mother sometime need to be a boss, a coolie, a PA( personal
assisstant) even Gangster..... Ehmmm I still remember how my mum bcame a gangster...fight a battles for me and my sister.... so funny.... But now I'm 22 yeras old...I still depending on my mum, Anythings that I want to do I need to ask her, Sometime I felt very bored.....but I need to do so....If not three of my bloved sis will shouted to me...Of cOurse she'll do that...:'(
I've 3 beautiful sister...who very love and taking care of me but some how rather they will b like a LION....huHuhUHu
They encourage me and motive me all the times......for the time being they're very busy with their own life....

huHUhuhuhHUh

What the significant all this things with my post title?????????
I've been lucky....Very Lucky To have my famIly like this...AlhamduliLLah......
but.....WAITING SOMEONE eLSE to DEcide YouR fUture......
I need to waiting for them to make my decision....I need to ask them....OH MY GOD...should I????????
I'm very small to speak up????
Yeah I knew I'm a bit emotional...(Lorh  a bit or huge???? let u judge that)
ehMEHmmm But I adult enough to have my Own Way of life...
,I just still need all of u to encourage and  give me the guideliness n ur point of view.....
at the End I'll decide which better for Me and others....



No comments:

Post a Comment