Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Life


I do blame myself....I blame on my sheer stupidity... Mak and all important person of my life I'm sorry for everything from the first day I'm born or might be from our first meeting..until today.. I know how hard for all of u to taking care and control me.......All I do is give back pain...What a worthless life I lead????? Totally ashamed and embrassed.,,...But did I ask for sorry???? yeah for sure

I've a lot of flaws,I'm stupid and blind about love...9 years such a long times for any relationship,he's my first love and my first crush...but almost 1 years and half we decide to end up our relationship....hard for me to accept it...I'm indebted and grateful to you mr.Hadif...you opened my eyes...I was craving and starved for love...I never love my self back then..... EhMmmMmmmM all only my past story....I took it as a part and parcel of my life...I just need to give myself time to forget you....

I do love my life now.....my family,my hubby,my cutey,my friend and even my job....I move another step of my beautiful life......I never imagine  I'll fall in love with libyan people....he came into my life at the right time..I've been lucky to have u....U try to make me happy...u got the sense of humour...u make our relationship natural,u make me strong than before.....even our culture different But it's not a big problem...u're easy goin and everyone could love u..but need to take time...step by step...bare in ur mind.....




No comments:

Post a Comment