Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh my Leg..I still nEed u....

I wake up as usual, 5.30am....I took my shower and i get prepared of myself.... I walked to the bus stop...and I felt my leg very pain..Oh My GOd.....Ya Allah...I try very hard to ignore it..but freaky pain......deep inside I'm crying......Pain,..... I recalled back how all this things happened..

JULY

The month that I waiting for,..birthday of myself,my sister,my brother,my niece,my auntie.......we're family of July...don't be jealous..............,my birthday but I got nothing....I just got something very bad, during that week my hubby and me we're kept quarrel each other, he ignore me,he didnt wish my birthday,..he didnt gave anything..So I let him go eventhough I won't that.....I'm freaky sad.....I want him back...and that day while I'm on the way to pavillion met my cousin he forgive me and and we're getting back together...I felt like dreams come true.....I keep dreaming...until when I want to cross the road,.....I saw the taxi speed...but why apis still cross???and i hold wan's shirt.....suddenly small accident happened....the taxi collide me..(myself was flew).everyone look at me....OMG....But I still can stand and walk...apis and wan worried bout that.... i'm ok dun worry........no need to get treatment.Really embrassed,I saw someone record what happen there..this year only apis gave me a birthday present....A ticket of dayang concert at Hard rock cafe....then now I got the effect....ehmmmmMmMmmmMmmm Yummie




Dayang nurfaizah at hard rock.....




Dayang & Wan....
(I took this pitcha)
We've so much fun there...:))))


NOVEMBER

The month that gave me gazilion experience..I tried to hate this month but I couldnt...both of my bloved born on this month, every year on this month make me pain, sick....and lonely.....EhmmmmMmmmmMmmmmm I hate!!!!I hate!!!!!! live without him!!!!!... Dis month make my life missing.....Really...I lost Nura n mokhtar!!!! I lost my spicy fOoD!!!!!! I lost my free time!!!! I lost my healthy..... n now I need to lost my leg>????? nope please I still love my leg...n I need it,,,:'( I can't walk like before...IsyhhHhhh...Go to clinic and get treatment????lazy,.....


Less for me...
Some for You...
Enough for Others..

No comments:

Post a Comment