Wednesday, July 28, 2010

soon to buy

Opsss sorry dont be jealous ya,

Hope by the end of August I'll get the gadget that i admire most...
not like uols easily get whatever u want ya,


1) NETBOOK.............................

bt still thinkin the brand............
                      ACER please ya,almost 5 years I used this BRAND
                      HP might be
                      AXUS... ok or not?
                     APPLe.....too expensive
                      DELL......

2) D90 Nikon.........

why???? hello.....U should understand why ya,*travel a lot*nak beat dgn FIKI WIKI..*




3) new hp....OWH no...

            E72 enough for me...........................;) I love my current handphone damn much....btw incase u willing give me the new ones..why not;)_



     hugs,
   yaya

5 comments:

  1. hahahaahahahah!
    damnnn i'll never be able to save up in time to beli all those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. netbook or notebook???hehehe.try guna Dell or HP.It's better compared to Acer.Sony n Mac mmg la mahal.But it'll last longer.

    Camera???u gotta be kidding me.I bet xsmpai setahun k.jaja guna cuz u rosakkan.hahahaha!!!!U know urself.Slalu release tension kt brng2 u.hehehe ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. fiki wiki: yela all ur money spend utk travel....

    Jojo: thax u noe me...btw i da tkr habit da suprisingla hp ni i baling 2 times only....ha3...okla kan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha!!!b4 dis brape kali baling??hehe.okla tu

    ReplyDelete
  5. bnyk kali..hempas bertaburan jgn cetala...

    ReplyDelete