Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kepoh?

This entry special dedicate to my ex-classmate

I knew u're such a good friend of mine,
So suprise last 2 days u very excited give me a ring and text,
I dont know what types of u,
still remember I lend u my photo and I want it back
but u refuse to do so...
might b my mistake....
*forgot already*
U kept gossiping about me while I'm staying in Kl after finished My secondary school....
I still kept Silent...
through Fb we comunicate each other back...

Did u realize u hurt me back?
 Back to what I'm trying to share with u guys my bloved readers..

OWH NO....just forget it...

but if u girl read this entry please...

u're not even my relative....
u're not my bestfriend......
so what the hell u came to my home just because want to know how my life getting on?
should u dont be so KEPOH.....
I never gossiping bout u even talking bhind of u..so please go far a way from my LIFE..... and dont ever destroy my relationship with my mum.....

dont pretend nice and good ya..

hugs;
yaya

6 comments:

  1. fiki u pun sama je...
    kan bila mengamuk semua kluar
    heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! i meant your 'friend' tu yang gempak. gila sampai gi rumah you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fiki...
    owh sorry misunderstood..
    hahaha2
    mmg gila gempak siap gossip dgn my mum psl I ptt ke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously? dengan your mum??? dia takde keja lain ke?

    ReplyDelete
  5. x taula..
    my sis ckp might be dia ada probs kot..dat why dia mcm tu...
    saje nk cr my mistake...
    pastu gossipin la...

    ReplyDelete