Wednesday, July 28, 2010

someone made me laugh today...

ahhahahhahhahhha...ahhahahahahah...hahahahahah

comes let join me laugh together~!!!!~

why ppl loves to interfere my decision... why????...ur advice very gOoD but then I wont to listen...I never told u I'll leaving my current JOB..who fuckin stupid told her.....*whateverla...*

One of the reason I should leaving this JOB because Of u..seriously...

*istifar yaya....Ingat Allah...*

ok2....sorryla....she treat me nicely before but seriously we came from diferent century...ahhahahahhahaah*CRAZY*

so what??TIRED...seriously.....


I got nothing from staying here dont u realize that??

became lazy+Stupid...............THE FACT THAT EVERYONE SHOULD ACCEPT...
should I clarify one by one??

Government ?OWH no I never thought I'll be here...PLSssssSSSss


seriously.....MOney not so important for me...

I need SATISFICATION.....

please give me space for myself to make my own decision....
please ya,.....I never want to know about your life so it sAMe goes to U...u should not Interfere MINE....

No comments:

Post a Comment