Friday, December 4, 2009

Stop CryiNg♥

Heading....sick...Pain...Tired....face all this things........I want go back to Johor.....meet my mum and my sis...why I need to face it????why?Why me?why not others????I'm totally down.......today first time I shouted to Ateq..my officemate...so sorry....I can't control my self....ya sometime u annoying but today is my mistake...sorry again.....Ashamed...........I tried to stop think bout love...But Hadif made me keep thinking....Shit..:(((((((( just like want go home..and take sleep.....really.....♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
addicted with love....♥♥♥♥♥
yaya crazy....
yes I'm......
yaya ..oh yaya....oh yaya......oh yaya......
how to b happy all the times????
might b get married with rich man....
owh no.....
money can't buy love...and happiness
So....what should I do?????
stop think bout problem....
love urself......
really......Counting Day......
yaya....
pn.Saudah remind u....
whatever u do...be the best....
respect people...
humble.....
make others happy.....
last but not least.......find your future husband and get married soon.....
huhuhuhu my mum damn funny.....she also made me heading...........
married>married>
I'm 22 years old ok...
still young.....
still not satisfied with my life....
don't have any asset...
don't have luxury car....(even compact car still not yet)
don't have condominium...Huhuhuhu
don't have degree......
most important things...anyone can accept we......as what I'm?????
pampered+sensitive+emotional??????
no right.........
I'm looking for foreigner,....yeah...actually that's not my statement ok....someone created for me....for me u're malaysian or outsider still same,u're human...the most important things is ur heart....really.....u're rich or not doesnt matter....as long as u know handle urself...n of course u're futuristic,..I mean someone mature...and think forward....open minded...Simple....♥♥♥
Apis my close+foe+hot cousin will get married soon....happy to hear that...next year gonna busy.....at last he want to change his title....Praise to Allah......stop make sins....huhuhu congrate ya......
love u apis......muahhhhhhhhhh♥♥♥



getting fat........


Hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment