Friday, December 4, 2009

Cheer up with smiling♥

I'm excited waiting for 20th December.....Also excited to take a week holiday,take rest....Really love my life....U know the moment I need someone to listen my problem...a lot came to...thanked to hadif,Oggy,syafik,Ct,zira and of course my beloved family.......U're there....like Oggy almost 2 years we're lost contact..suddenly faceboOk we met.....heheeheh at last u get married and have cute son fakhri...congrate...... Ct, nx year we've big Programme...Bali waiting for us......hadif, if really u're my future I gonna to accept that...but please don't push me.....Can u imagine how u want to survive if inside ur wallet just have 5rm?? I did that....I survive..because I knew Allah always helped me.....and today the person who debt to me.....Paid my money...Alhamdulillah..........♥



But anyway, check out my black eye above! It's so so bad, it's yellow like a baby suffering from jaundice. I don't know what else to do other than ice it every 15 minutes or so! Believe me, I've been googling "How to treat a black/bruise" like 50 million times since I got this goddamn bruise. Note to self; NEVER THROW ICE AT PEOPLE AND RISK GETTING HIT IN FACE BACK WITH IT EVER AGAIN. Well you live and you learn aye? Ugh I feel like puking now. I think I'm swallowing so much mucus, it's making my stomach sick! I feel damn drugged,

Hugs,
yaya





No comments:

Post a Comment