Friday, December 4, 2009

ReaSon I create My blog

Blog is like ur diary, sometime U wrote about ur privacy life....actually the reason why I'm created my blog, is to improve my english....that why no single malay words inside my blog,...sometime a bit grammar mistake...but this the right way to improve my writing in english,as u know Government of Malaysia used malay language as first language...So here the place I wrote everythings....sometime when I read it back make me laugh and smile alone.....so funny......actually I've another blog but it's too privacy.....I worried hurt any one who read that........Life is too short So apreciate it......Sometym we can't make everyone satisfied wit us...but as long as we hapy for it should b nice.....I love to write bout everything bout love bout my journey..my bloved family...bout everyone in mylife.....I like ahmed fedtri yahya statement ' less for me some for u enough for others....' if u understand the meanings of dat sentences really make u apreciate people around all of u....One more things...I forgot..why I put interContinental as my blog's name...that was because of him.....hehehehehehe


hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment