Monday, November 16, 2009

~YuMMiE+YipPiE~

tension+HapPy


Zira I couldnt change my layout..u know when I want to change suddenly add gadget not appear....ehmmmmm
.Huhuhuhuhu~
Now I'm stronger than before.......Huhuhuhu Nobody's can bully mE......
EhmMmmmmMmmmMmmm
YippIe next week will b the week that I'm waiting for....Goin back to Jay bee.......I want to meet my bestie Nana,Diah+my bloved cousin....OPPPssss first off all of course I wanna to mEet my bloved Mum......Miss her so much....But this time my schedule vEry pack....(that spelling right or not)....Huhuhu wateve~ I've to meet my grandma,my aunt,aiyOOooo ehMmmmm But I really want to meet Diah+naNa+Zira....
I'll try my best ok...
I miss ct...or datin....She just give me a called,She got new bf....fuyOooooooo
Unexpected.....Congrate my dear..hope u hapy with him........
me?????Complicated...
LoVe=unpredictable.........
but honestly...............................
I love him....still love him.......................


Song For him:


I have a boyfriend,


who're very understand,


He wont make me cry,


He kept laughing all the times,


hahahhahahahahhaahah that's all for today...make sure u sing this song correctly....
.




2 comments: