Monday, November 16, 2009

StuPid girl I've never met before

OMG,Ya Allah...Saturday really give me a big test of my life...not really big, Huhuhuhu but I don't know why that girl really stupid.....Fuck u and I wont to forgive u forever" hello have I ask for any forgiveness from u????should I????please la if u read this post stop playing ur games I'm totally tired with girl like u, don't pretend u're good girl....I bored with that....U actually destroyed everything not me.....at first yes I comfort with u,but lately u shown to me who urself.....It's ok mahmoud ignored me now...really it's ok I have big supporter behind of me....Did I care I lost friend like both of u???i really don't even care...U're not honest to be my friend....GIRL please U want me to write here what I felt bout u???no need right but I really Hate u...I forgave u from the first time we met...what u have done that hurt me actually but I kept it inside my heart.......a lot u did,.......U didnt realise it...
My friend and aunt read my previous post..nothing wrong...I never blame u...I just wrote politely...STUPID GIRL!!!~ What u should do is called me and ask me to delete politely and say sorry to me because what u did hurt me......Ashamed!!!!!! pretend a good girl" one more things no need all the time talked same things...I'm not materialistic and not like mischa a bitch...halloooooo If u're not materialistic I really wont to know......U know u pissed off with me and why u read my post.....????wHY?????still want to interfere my life...u threw me already so?????please stupid girl.....U called me bitch before I never said anything!!!!!! I just called u for the first time STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U make everyone hated me...it's ok Stupid girl....Allah Will shown the truth.....I'm waiting for it...
Don't pretend u're perfect girl!
STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!EhmmmmMmMmm

No comments:

Post a Comment