Monday, November 16, 2009

hangOut with My Lovely officeMate

AnnE&aMat..........lovely officemate......I dunno what's goin with me but I jus need sum1 near to me and b good listener.....I'm very lucky to have both of u...Sarawakian....HUhuhuhuhu..Anne u tried to match me with faisal hUhuhu but Of course U cant do that I've my bloved already even STUPID gul tried want to destroy everything She can't do that.....really...Let say I need to let him go...It's ok as long as he's happy..really....I'm not like Stupid gul..Desperate......YIppie~U think u're bachelor student and u fluent in english make me respect u????no way Stupid gul.......Plss.....Plss......I try to believe ur words but I can't anymore sumthing like weird..HuhhhehehehuHUh...
STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday freaky happy every1 really taking care of me...thax Zira for ur support..I'll slap that gul....Heheehheeheh...cIk Kak But how I'll slap her????or u do for me......PleasE,.thax cik Nor...Really love u....Diah..I miss u...n thax a lot b good listener......Diah...I owe u and nana....When we'll have dinner together..at banafe village ok...I'll keep my promise..YIPPie~
K.yuz if u read this, I'm freaky love and Miss ur nagging...
mahmoud why u just called me for one times..and didnt pick up my call?????u really want let me go???say something don't pissed of like This...BUT I'm Freaky Love u.....
Nobody can't destroyed our relationship especially that STUPID gul...HehehehehehHE

No comments:

Post a Comment