Friday, March 11, 2011

Cabin Crew

Ya, I'm so excited after go through Mas interview on 3rd -4th July 2010, Went for training almost a weeks, quit after that,Got an offered for OMAN airlines, ehmm...well now thinkin back  go to Singapore Airlines and may also Qatar Airlines, very difficult to join , but I believe  if really my luck was there I will get the chance, Pray for me ya, Interview will b on 2nd of April 2011 in Singapore,... already drop my Resume at Qatar airlines, hopefully ya.............
My Dreams come true................

hugs,
yaya

6 comments:

  1. serius ke hajar nak join tuh? pastu xjadi mcm MAS, ke saje test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dis time nekad sbb bosan la kerja gomen ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously? hadif ok ke ngan this idea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hadif tersangat ok, dia kesian tgk i bosan kerja gomen tp dia bg i kerja for 3 years je, after dat quit buat sumthing else.....sbb after dis dia akn ke kazastan....stay sana,...

    ReplyDelete
  5. adif keja apa sampai travel everywhere?

    ReplyDelete