Thursday, August 19, 2010

Silent is better

Sharing is caring, am I right?but then not all can be share, certain part is too privacy and others should not know about that, ya we should hide from them....Just what I'm doin right now, what did happened between hadif and me only certain ppl knew it....thanked to beloved soon to be my BIL, both of u made my life cheers back..no words can describe all this stuff,  ya I'm not strong like others...I'm too weak!!! seriously..I cant even smile like before after all this happened...I cant stop crying.....deep inside totally regretted, look down into earth, Might be Allah test us again...after we forgot our duties as a Muslim... ya i admit that, I just hope everything smoothly gone, i miss my mum, I miss d moment she lend me her shoulder,she hugged me.now no more, far away from her,..I kept disturbing my soon to b BIL, he advice  me a lot, he support me from behind... I noticed all of them very nice, ya previously I thought all of them doesn't like me..but I'm totally Wrong!!!! they loves me!!! especially Ayah.....and Mak...*soon to b my Parents IN LAW*........Mak exactly like my mum,,,,but her attitude like my Dad...mak love to make Jokes...sayang MIL...hehhehehe, all of them really Sayang Saya!!!!... Mak Pesan...yaya can't always come here because neighbor loves to gossip...hehehe Ok mak yaya promise!!!! that we called it LIFE, we frust with sometthing, and in d others side We got something else!!!!! Sad+happy just playing round!!!! we should catch it!!!.....................dont make ur life BORING!!!!!


p/s:......ambil hati ur future Mum in law, pasti kamu rasa bahagia, bukan Bodek tapi cuba dekati hati dia, coz she knew her son better than us, almost 9 years have been dating with hadif, just now i really can get long with soon to b MIL, she shouted to me before, she ignore me, but then now we started to know each others, and we realize we WOman...our feeling same!!! we're sharing loves!!!!

hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment