Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm fatty?

I miss my ideal weight,I cant wait to get it back since now was fasting month so it's good for diet...healthy diet ya,who told u I'm skinny?they were totally wrong.....u can see my photo above snapped almost 2 months ago...u can see my tummy..goodness..please.....I hate that....52kgs......can I lose 4kgs during a months...????

   at final semester..2008..
with lovely friends,....Siti Khadijah....

U can see d different rite?I hate being fat...not comfort at all...seriously mmg I extrem sgt bab kurus!!!!
sumtym ppl told me that I'm crazy...ya totally crazy!!!!
frankly,,, I hate being short too.....
so any suggestion that can gain Height?
nopE?
what?take Calcium?
yum yum calcium..am I rite?
neither u have to jump a lot or just forget ur dream..



hugs,
yaya







2 comments:

  1. if ur short and fat, u cant be an FA.
    so i dont think ur short and fat.
    muahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fatttttttttttttttttttttt
    really i'm ...
    drumstick i kalah fafau!!!

    ReplyDelete