Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July is back

July is full of story,mostly what happened in my life related to this month......ok dont want talk too much....
my birthday is comin soon.....dont forget to wish and post any gift ya.....
....Firstly,I'm sharing with my cousin akui......on 17th July ....
my sibs those born same month with me....
fairuz or Liza:21st July
Fared or Topek :22nd July
Along..My first bro :26th July....

my niece:Putri Ameera Haziqah :20th July
my Granny:Ameena:21st July
my aunty:Noridah:24th July..........

Got my current Job on JULY...
Got offered from UITM (degree in mass communication ) on JULY...
what else?????....
Interview with MAS on JULY until final level.....
*dont have Idea*

so???almost welcome JULY....


traditional system.....~!!


for 3 of them....
hheheheh:))
hope 3 of u happy ya....
gift I'll give it later ok....

*btw that they will do the same to me?...I dont care....I love them more than my self...*
muaxxxxx

hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment