Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lovely sister





hi,I'm back after almost a week facing that stupid task..owh no...
why dont u explain me clearly before asked me to do........
ok just forget about that ....now we talk about the happiness things in my life...

P.R.A.I.S.E
L.U.C.K.Y
W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L
(no words can describe my feeling)
best gift in my life
>>>>>>(..)<<<<<<<
SISTER
Ayu,Ana,Fairuz

last weekend we had so much fun spend time together..except Ayu ya...
took photo at her spa....
ok...
at the same time gonna to promote her spa...
at sek.2 wangsa maju....
in front of new mosque,upstairs of Smart reader Kids...
RATU SPA....



WELCOME......




since we love to take photo so just sharing with all of u....hehehhehe:))
My lovely sis started became crazy...
screamin+shouted....


love her sunglases...
Love it...
Guess...
(ala tau la korg mampu beli......saya x mampu beli la..)

Only me dont have sunglases....
oMG...where is mine....
ok2 sat2...I lookin for it ya....

why k.ana..crazy ya???:)))

at last I got mine....



so sweet..........))


so da..........see u nx post
>>>>>>(..)<<<<<<<
hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment