Monday, March 22, 2010

Illness season =(

I'm not in the mood.....not feeling very well....tired facing all this stuff...hope can end up soon....
almost couple of weeks not feeling very well..Dizzy+cough+Flu...........
F.R.I.D.A.Y
Half of my body died for a minute...got a ring from my beloved sister...said that my dad SICK......* the way she informed seems like my dad will die soon....isyhhhhhhh*..........lucky sister ana stayed around here so she picked at my office......*cough.....and cough.....*arrived at home........................................my dad look very tired and as usuall like his friend said...."your dad 2 days look great and another 2 days sick" we just laugh.....ya...everytime sick...but never care about his healthy.....love to eat whatever he want....especially seafood...i think he love to stay at hospital because young and beautiful nurse serve him...=( J.U.S.T Kidding.....almost couple of day I spend my lovely day with my niece and nephew...becomin crazy with them............................Opppss I would like to share about this...

CRAZY sister....we went to my relative's house..and you know one of my aunty asked my mum..owh that your last children....*her finger  show to sister yuz...*NORLIZA*..OMg...smiling like monkey after ate banana...*blueks...you know she so proud looks young than me....but thanked to Amirul haziq...."cik yuz look young because you shorter than cik yaya....hahahahhaahha=)....yup you need to realized you're the shortest in our sibs.......bear in your mind...ahahhahaahhahah=)

L.O.V.E.L.Y  Bro-in- law...mr.BAKHTIAR

SUNDAY early morning *not really early because princess woke up late....*haziqah*so we packed and rushing goin back to Putrajaya and Shah Alam ..pity with my bro in law because look really pain and tired...so my sis take over drive.............I thought she will drive slow than his husband but still same...micheal schumacher ........if ferrari ok but this one Alphad....she will give signal to others car to change left way...ishhhhh *Actually I admire to her and sis ana's sunglases.*...............OMG..but safe journey.......................can u imagine........... after almost 40 minutes I stayed at my house relaxing suddenly sis.ayu send text...
Bard admitted to Darul Ehsan medical centre because of tosel......................OMG........
pity to heard that=(..be strong my lovely sis.....haziq and haziqah cik yaya will take care  both of you ya...but I'm busy now........so next to week....I'm comin to your home....I'll give your mum rest and relax....SO mean that he need to cancel goin to LONDON...........OMG so who will buy my new handbag....*just kidding*..just hope he get well soon.....

I still not get rest...........................................but hope everyone ok and fine....

Hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment