Monday, March 22, 2010

He is the only one in my heart now...

Suprise......he the only one in my heart now...........
Everyone kept asking me who I'll married soon....so jeng2.......
Guess who the lucky man.....

Hope I'll be good girlfriend like what u want......
Now he the only one *man* who really understand me...
Let me share something...
let say i need help...he'll came to me.....
but when the time He need the same I just ignoring him...
but he really patient..................
he accept me as what I'm.....
he tried to make me laugh even he knew it's very hard to do so...
he always remind me to forget MAHMOUD...libyan guy who make me down almost 4 months.!!!!.
but he never push to do so...
he give me support.....
He gave me everything.........
LOVES,
CARES,
ATTENTION!!
everything I want he'll give....
*which affordable*
The one thing I hate about him............too jealous...
isyhhhhh....................
overall he as my good friend.............................
U kept thinkin about my feeling to him...
still confuse ya...
because I'm freaken crazy...
like LION....
loves shouted...
hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment