Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend...

Enjoy??Bored??in the Between???

Me????as usual...damn bored without my mum,sis and my kids......they're part of my life......
a friend of mine kept asking about my status..so funny,,,
Did u still with mr.hxxxx....I thought everytime when we're chatting she will asked the same...so funny...
I cant tell all of u who're my special now.....
as long as I'm not married yet so let I kept it as my secret...=)
heheheheheh apparently like Big star.....=(
planned to have holiday ..yup ..
hope so......but waiting u to give me money.....
$$$$$$$
OMG...now I know how hard to plan for wedding...ishhh heading...
anyone willing to sponsor for my wedding.....???

I love the design=)
Opppsspss...
*sorry my beloved sister if confirmly I'll get married soon......all of u getting busy....*


HELLO~~~~~

Comes let talk about weekend......
LOVE food..isyhhhh...


yummy....cousin of mine FARHAN love it.....

Netball again..????????
I HATe this...*sorry ya*
..
ishhhhh....posing...=)

guess which one of mine????

so excited ya...but I felt damn tired=(

After 4 years never jogging..both of crazy girl force me to do that...isyhhhh.....hope it'll be first and last...because hope my application transfer to JOHOR will be approve soon....




hugs,
yaya

2 comments:

  1. moving to johor??
    yeah...gud for u my dear...

    alorr...ofis neh will becOme more damn bored w'out u after dis...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhehehe....all of u gonna miss my beautiful voice..

    ReplyDelete