Monday, March 1, 2010

Haziq,Haikal,Putri Zafira,Haziqah without hakimie...

Lovely kids.....
haziq as a leader....
Others as a followers,...
what haziq did all of them just follow except haziqah....youngest among them but very fussy,she'll get whatever she want if not.....big war will happen..in another words earthquake......Putri very good girl...totally different with my sister...so funny haziqah asked me why I didnt wearing scarf like my mum...*shame for a while*...but it was me....it is not easy to have family gathering...because each of us have their own life...like my elder brother getting busy with his new company..he just set up almost 6 months if I'm not mistaken....while sis Ayu became driver for her lovely kids...VVIP*haziqa&haziq*....(even sis ayu always complained about haziq....but deep inside I felt haziq really good boy...normal for kids sometime they argue and a bit rude....but still in control......Haiqal?naughty and greedy...sometime just like want to slap his face..but damn love him...I love all of them like my own kids...they re such a wonderful kids....very active and talkactive.*like their aunt*..hope will have trip with all of them to gold coast soon...hope so.....
I thought rotate already...ehmmm
big boss...but very kind hearted....love u damn much haziq...
haikal.....=) & Haziqa....=)


haziq&haikal=)...



without putri=_)


hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment