Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hijab

i dont know i'm not ready yet to cover my hair 100% since hadif never complain about that. ya i knew about sin, and truly muslim should cover her aurat....after married sure all my sin belong to my husband unless he already advice me then it goes to myself isit.....


lately hijab not only as cover the aurat but then again as fashion,... for me is up to u as long follow the rules of islam...... honestly i'm not ready yet..... always pray will get such a wonderful hidayah.... amin....i'm not the right person to talk about ISLAM... even me born as muslim lot more to learn...


Islam never under estimate anyone....so give me space to breath and write whatever i want and let me change step by step to became a real muslimah inshaALLAH......

our target is perform umrah rather than travel around europe.... yes we get friend who offer but let us settle down the house and my study first ya......enjoy reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment