Monday, September 27, 2010

Should u give respect to them?

Assalamualaikum,


Today first day after almost 2 weeks didnt go to office wearing malay entire...felt damn nervous and excited, as u know I'm not strong enough to face all old folks n narrow minded ppl inside here....Owh goodness...BLOG is not the rite way actually to LUAHAN PERASAAN, btw it's hard for me to face it alone.....ya, certain ppl might say i ni MULUT LASER....somehow rather ya,I'm thinkin I'm too...but hav reason why I gonna be LASER...
almost 2 weeks MENGHILANG , gazilion story I heard bout me, yeah...ALHAMDULILLAH... adif advice me a lot....he always asked me to ignore this ppl yg made my life sucks....btw I totally cant....owh no, silent is better kot....
Bukan niat ku utk menguris sesiapa dlm Office tu, bkn niat ku nk kurangajar.....but that really I x marah u, n u kept gossipin to d rest yg hajar MARAH u? why huh?not just that certain of them x abes2 nk know bout my life? ya mmgla ambil berat tp if smpi tahap meluat nk wat mcm ne?kept silent ke?ntuhla why dis ppl still WUJUD dlm dunia serba modern ni? kan da ada internet if u rasa bored g surfing internet.....bole x? now da rasa lain g office btul x? ehmmmmm really la frustrated bout that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment