Monday, August 2, 2010

Those weekend

Again spend my lovely weekend with my CRAZY sister...Oppppssss.....sorry...

3 hours before MTV..attending kenduri arwah at Sunway Kayangan,


oppss..why?hehehe


thax for invited my sis+me,
*ur wife really so beautiful....*
FA la katakan..gonna to be like her soon...

My sis sesat time nk dtg ambil dr ampang ke Putrajaya, ishh so both of us arrived late,makanan pun tinggal sisa je, apala kan...ishh x baik ckp mcm tu.btw we've had njoy d food...
hi son*d only only*
mmg talkactive I like it,...he cant speak malays and even dont have understand.....



so cute....
*mr.jeli sorry ya I stole from ur fb heheheheheh*


DURIAN...
yuz+ana+putri+abgshah..mmg gila durian so kami mkn2 durian kt CHOW KIT,
bt then yg mmg gila mkn yela goes to....

Putri..si gediks....
...

^-^

hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment