Friday, August 20, 2010

Yati r here!

First of all so sorry I cant remember all their names,*my big flaw ever* but then I still can recognize Ur face ya,...this entry special for someOne....Frankly, Not a good friends but I'm a good listener...so can u imagine that?.......Ok first of all.....almost 2 years I've been leaving SEGAMAT, surely happy about that, but I still remember the best moment ever with all my course-mate, they're such a wonderful ppl, even we came from different state we respect and loves each other,First year at Uitm such a boring year, still looking for my good friends, but then no One understand me, because I also don't understand myself. *weird*......

Ok,everyone knew I'm working at Putrajaya....so my ex-classmate whom also my ex-roommate now staying at my room while waiting for her posting in JB, Frankly, she was a good girl who never missed 5 times per day, talk politely but the one things I noticed about her she a bit emotional..hehehheeh, dont mad ya, might be u have inner conflict that everyone's shouldn't know about that, just keep in dear....

surprisingly,she engaged early than I'm expect..OMG..congrate ya, may Allah bless both of you,  I'm happy for that....
yati...
just stay at my room, I'm totally OK and happy within..at least someone guide me how to have good day......we should forget whatever happened between before.... we're friends forever......

hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment