Monday, July 12, 2010

Now u can fly...part 1

Everyone...Just gonna to share my precious experience walk in interview with MAS,
So to all of u those excited to become a cabin crew gonna to share some tips,First of all I admitted not cute like Nora Danish,not so hot like Fasha sandha,not so gorgeous like Ziana Zain and last but not least not so tall like Amber Chia....My dream since I was kids want to fly,serve people and always look gorgeous and smart like MAS's stewardess.So I've decided go back to my hometown attending their walk in interview. Sorry dont know which part should I start first,and really excited to express my feeling, Almost 3 weeks cant sleep because kept dreamin about that,.....

ok..let begins here...
otw to Penang, damn bored only a girl inside the car so decided to facebooking  suddenly *screamin* OMG, Mas gonna to have walk in interview in JB nx weekend...OMG.....*so everyone looked at me..but I said it was nothing,just my hubby gonna to propose me soon.....;)weird right...this time I felt not the right time to share everything with others since dont know yet will make it or not...so the first person I called were Hadif..thax my hubby because always support me,....the moral of value is that...FB not only give negative effect but also Positive in my life*..so kept facebooking ya friends.....

after 5 days at Penang,
OMG I've to attend finance course at Radius International Hotel on Sunday's night..U crazy owh what..so how I can be there*JB*,but the course an important for my career....*btw deep inside quite excited because will attend course at Hotel..located between BB and Pudu...*heheheheh...

3rd JULY 2010
woke up early at 6.30 am,still not decide yet either want to go or not, but I've been in JB,so why not grab this opportunity and just try it....*u never know what happen next*
that day I wore the most expensive clothes that I've had in my life...might be too cheap for u but not for me ya, arrived at PERSADA around 9 am,walk slowly.....

Guard: *sorry cik nak g interview MAS ke?venue bertukar la,sebab kat sini ada expo It

me: ye ke?jadi kat mana new venue?

Guard: kat PAN PACIFIC HOTEL....

me:thax ya......looked at hadif....apa lagi x reti2 ambil keta ke?heels ini kalah miss world
     tau penat jalan....

Hadif: yela minachi......

suddenly....a chinese lady came to me..excuse me..u want go to Mas walk in interview....

me: yup...u also?

lynette: yup...

me: so just lets join me ya,my bf took his car so better we go together.....

(start on our first conversation until now we're still keep in touch and friends forever )..

To be continue.......


hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment