Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Give me an Idea.....

I love sewing, but i dont know when I'll learn it...
I love cooking, but I dont know how to choose the right igredients...
I love baking,but dont have enough money for the fees......
I love travelling, but my mum said NO...SAVINGS better for my future.....

so how???give me an Idea.......thinkin I should learn sewing and baking so that i'll make extra income....so that will travel around the world...*not too far ya,just thinkin go visit my little brother at Australia,*     and Cooking for my dearest friends...llalalalallallalala

*such a wonderful girl in MALAYSIA..here I'm......*

hugs,
yaya

2 comments:

  1. dh berjaya belajar masak jgn lupa hulur kt akak disini...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no hal....mama sofea......saya bg kat atas ok....

    ReplyDelete