Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fuel+Sugar

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:(

why everything raised up but still my salary didnt,Maintain.,..I love to maintain my Body but I hate maintain SALARY
Just my Opinion ya,..I'm not politic ppl.,Only  gov servant who support 100% policies of Gov, btw dont u think u burden lower income family like ME...eventhough I dont have car and still not even have family but Then felt suck of this situation coz my Bf think twice before we hangout, 2 important element increase price surely others expenses will do same,..ehmmm...
hope they will check back our income....hope this year will get bonus ya...amin......


hugs,
yaya

1 comment:

  1. btul2.Kalo brg naek, gaji pun kena la naek.hehehe.Tp patut bersyukur our country xseteruk kt negara laen.Overseas lg mahal.Mcm kt HK, smua brng mahal compared to brg Malaysian.Ade same brand but diff price.But xblh nk compared salary la.Of course la different.huhuhuhu.

    ReplyDelete