Wednesday, June 16, 2010

She got the job




Congratulation
my beloved sister...
Dia memang the best among the rest..why.???let me share ya......
after she finished her study in engineering at UIAM..she got an offer at INTEL (international company) in Penang but because of very far with us.....damn in PEnang so she decided to leave that job after almost 6 month work there....and doing her master at UTM Skudai..and now at final semester but  got an offer to be a part of CELCOM team...I'm so proud of u dear,Even still not finish ur master yet but u try to manage between study and work.....Ya go Liza go.....since when I called u Liza...ahhahahahahah...u're such a gediks girl....
Btw I'm happy to have u as my great sister.....
even most of the time we kept arguing about small things
I cant deny the fact that u always make our family proud of u....


*I'm happy because no more ring from u to ask me pay ur bill anymore and mak will happy after this coz u promised her alot.....
then next year we'll have trip to visit adik at ozzy....(sydney)...yuz sponsor.....


hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment