Monday, May 3, 2010

how ur weekend?

Mine?owh no such a great moment..*not really* supposely goin bck to Johor but because I'm still sulk with my mum..so I wont..hhahha,childish..Whatever...just focus on the track...hahahahah..I watched mentor.(.local tv programme which by looking for a star...).of course I vote for Ziana Zain n Dayang Nurfaizah's protege..I do love both of them...really even I cant sing..Owh no..the one things about me that most of ppl didnt realized it~awesome.....yeah..next week I'll go to watch them at shah alam...in live ok....
Also watch AIM..(anugerah industri Malaysia) one things i do realise about this award is that..almost bias to one of the famous artist..wont to state her name..bcoz i dont really like her..hahahahhahahahah...whatever~!!!

With Anne & Amat* lovely officemate..both of them sarawakian*.....kept talking in sarawak's slang..nx time I'll kill both of you..!!!~~~
(w/o Juliena+azwin)hhehehhe
we have so much fun...~!!release tension..Just around our place..Putrajaya!!!we'had dinner together...


time for eat.....

are ur dreams come true?!!!!

mine surely not yet.....but comin soon...
malunya nk share~!! but jus short term dreams.....hahahah...


For asyraff haikal & putri zafirah
next 2 week I'll buy for them~!!!
*coz aziq+ziqah have already...*
*kimie cik yuz will buy for u*



Our dreams car......
hopefully after married we'll buy it~!!
InsyaAllah




my lovely simple n awesome.....~!!!~
ehmmm...No comment...;(


Perform hajj....(...long term dreams ya...).
ppl said tym muda ni better go there..
but if u're not ready yet better dont go..
but ..hope we just go visit mecca...perform umrah....insyAllah...
* want to bring my mum go there using my own money..that's was my dream...*


Bali,Indonesia...
yippie on the end of this month insyAllah I'll be there....
amin ya rabbal alamin~!!

I want to be like her~!!!!
please give a chance and do contact me at my email....
ahahhahahah~!!!waiting for ur big chances ya....

Sarimah Ibrahim...
I love hosting..
love talking.....
love to make others laugh...
owh no....

cheryl samad..

Ok now see at her face properly...and focus at mine...
any differences?
similar....
hahahaha
2 of my icon....
most of my friend called me cheryl...
and some of them called sarimah ibrahim...
not be jealous ya,


so now...the end....


"Refusing to forgive the people who hurt u always gives us a curious,morbid satisfication. We assume they need our forgiveness to move on their lives, when in fact,they dont. We can live without being forgiven,but if we cannot forgive we die..."by Angela lee


hugs,
yaya....

No comments:

Post a Comment