Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NETBALL=)

Can u imagine me playing netball????

Still remember at primary school I love to play netball...always exposed...OVER exposed..by the way thanked to Pn.Hazlina Abu Bakar who saw my talent.......(becomin my sis-in law)...
Aziera was top player at that moment....fuhhhhhh...still remember how she play...very maballous...........



Cant forget this time=) my first year at Univercity.....See I got Talent...


Rest time..my lovely wing's mate..Senior+friends....Muaxxxxxxx


NOW~~~Department of Film censorship......


Before training........posing first....



appreciate people around u,if u felt they hurt u,dont easily judge them...because one u lose them u'll regret forever...
time cant turn back...

hugs,
yaya


2 comments:

  1. think netbol, eat netbol, sleep netbol...ahaks...
    i osO couldn't believe i've done this...cos all my fwenz noes i'm not into sports....yucks..funny! ngeeeee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. but u did good job.....heheheheh jump...jump..

    ReplyDelete