Monday, February 22, 2010

Full of happiness

sorry I didnt update my blog....sorry to myself actually.....

yippie..holiday..a week holiday =)worth,spend time with my beloved kids and siblings....the most important things I got new soul,alhamdulillah.. appreciate my life more than before....everyone beside me are my strenght and always perk me up,....

1- Congrate to Mr.Ihsan and yasmine...
      Really enjoy your party....yippie...jealous u get married first before me....=(..what should I do nobody     propose me yet........seems like small reunion.....gerek seh..(Singaporean's famous words)...I love the food and environment damn peace and beautiful....love that nite=) like I love u...mr.X...muauauauauhahahahah
 upload picture later ya...mmmuargh!
baby & me...=)


Ihsan&wife with me=)


Happy foreveR
I tooK this pitcure.....


my lovely friends.....

1 Malaysia...hehehe=)

2-Hangout with my beloved friend...
    we eat,eat and continue eat..because we love food...and appreciate it =)....live for eat....damn delicious..yummy....
Pitcure upload later my handphone problem.....

Yummy=)

3-New gadget....

I love blackberry,I want it..but my future said he'll give at my wedding day..so praise because at last I change my handphone......alhamdulillah......
what types of handphone..everyone afford to buy it....=)shine........
I brought 2 handphone...one I lend to my sister....hopefully she will buy for me new handbag and shoes...Guess...if not Mng should be ok....or topshop...
I want to buy new handbag as everyone knew long time didnt buy handbag..last i brought my guess...isYhhh, then I've window shopping damn I love to buy that Roxy...suddenly he want to buy perfume...and over budget we spend almost *** for that perfume...so I blame myself because greedy..then postpone my dream to buy handbag next month=)


4-Farewell my little brother goin back to Sydney
My Family = me;) love to eat more than anything else.....so we planned to have farewell at seafood restaurant only=)
Credit to my bro because all this pitcure I took from his facebook account...I forgot bring my handphone and camera.....=)..

my parents getting old....


my sister and brother in law...


my lovely sis..gedikz gul

yummy....yIppie
So delicious......


time for eat......
dont be jealous...:P


power rangers....

5-My little brother Goin back to sydney=( 20th February 10.40pm

isyyhhh..deep inside felt damn sad..but did I'll miss him???haahahahahah he got the answer......
Power rangers.....
everywhere we go...three of u like to play....ishhhhh
My little brother.....with his camera.nikon.d300s

bro with putri&eqal

my family

Time comes,Time flies...it times to bit u bye2...
 
hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment