Friday, January 8, 2010

He called me...

I knew u'll call me..at last.4.00am malaysia's time.....U should courier my sunglases and necklace to malaysia k...ehmmm u're in europe..south of the earth u said..very cold -5 celcius...play with snow..freaky jealous.....by d way I'm happy coz u happy there..ehmmm what should I do..long distance relationship.....I cried all the night,freaken miss u,my prince and my mum.....Cant sleep....OMG suddenly europe number appear +49......ishhhhh love u ya..miss u,....Believe if we love someone we need to let him go if he is mine he'll turn back to u..so I hope that...I felt is good for both of us...he gain experience there..while me finish my study here and hope will doin my master at europe....Pray for that Amin.......alhamdulillah....thanked dear.....


hugs,
yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment