Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shame...please cover my beautiful face...pls

Ashamed...really sorry to Puan Syarfirah,,..my boss....Sorry once again...dunno where should I put my face...get any idea????really...Dunno what goin on,dunno who took that book on my table and gave to her....still wondering.........why and why happened today......

yaya! pease bear in your mind....don't waste ur time...finish ur work first before doin anythings else.....
yaya!!!!!!yaya!!!!!
this office not ur family's company so please ok....cooperate and please adapt to others.....
yaya!!!!yaya!!!!
u can planned anything bout ur future....
but make sure u can achieve it....
dont dreams a lot .....
yaya!!!!!yaya!!!!
as long as u dont have degree so be humble~
as long as u're not owner of this company so be polite....~


hugs,
yaya


No comments:

Post a Comment