Saturday, December 19, 2009

new clothe....♥

Alamanda just like calling me to go there..wait ya,after finish my work I'll be there...new dress might be....for new year...gonna be happening because first time celebrate with him...gonna be excited....12 days more....hihihi comin back....welcome home.........first things I want to smack down him...because he made me crazy during he was there.....*isyhhhhh* hopefully I'll go to AJL....10th January...at Bukit Jalil...National Stadium....yippie...Abg Bad make sure u get it for me..and VVip seat ok......if not u're no longer my best bro in law ever....(just kidding)...K.na kept ring me and asked cik nor's house...and get mad....♥ Adif also very sensitive lately.....what's wrong with u?????? u met nadya right so???aiyooyooooo....I'm the best girlfriend ever for him....nobody can't be like me...nobody was perfect like me....hihihi...perfect in his eyes ok....not yours......♥my pc have a problem can't upload photo don't know why...so I'll upload later ok....hope u can wait...♥


                                                                        hugs,
                                                                       yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment