Monday, December 21, 2009

Mr.Ihsan Congrate.....

At last he want to get married with Beijing's girl....

Congratulation for both of u...big hugs and kiss....Muaxxxxxx
So next year I have 2 big wedding,My beloved cousin and my bestie (Mr.Ihsan...)..but Ihsan we need to fly.....Fly and fly....their reception will be held in Hong Kong....yippie.....excited...so excited.....Start to dreams again...and saving.....yeah...gonna to ask Jojo...(because jojo's brother stay at Hong Kong and she always visit him...)
For my cousin I hope he choose me to be his wedding planner.....seems like he choose New York hotel.....as his reception...or might be Persada Johor...So excited..he was my second Boy of my cousin get married...after son of Pak long....
by d way congrate ya.......2010 will have a great moment......
hihihihi
K.yus when will be your turn????aiyoooo boyfriend u still don't have how come...???;(((

hugs,
yaya

P.S I love u....
(hehehehehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment