Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Aidiladha brings alot meaning to me~

We had long journey on thursday, from Bukit Indah ampang we went to Puncak Alam....Just like small gathering hheehehh because I met my little brother there...he brought alot of souvenier thax my bloved bro.....my sis and dad got shoes bally's brand almost thousand here....he also brought new camera nikon d300s oh my god...so expensive....but what should I say..hehheheheh I'm happy have my family,
From Puncak Alam we travel to my beloved hometown Johor.........
Johor i'm back......hehehehhe
Aidiladha is not like aidilfitri...we just celebrate it as simple as we could....No new clothes....but for me aidiladha make me appreciate what my mum had gave to me..her sacrifice....at 11am we went to my granny's house...I met my aunts and my cousins...miss all of u.....so tired....evening my mum have had shopping with my sister and brother.....we just take meal at pizza hut.....accidently I met yana...pretty girl.....heheheheh
I take a look my niece and nephew..they very enjoy playing games...and after that they brought ice cream.....my favourite (baskin robbin).....
My sis(fairus) and me very good auntie..that's why if all my niece and nephew comin back...we'll take over to care bout them....I'm happy bout that...sometime i felt I wont to get married because I want to spend my life with them......
My sis in law will go to Gold coast while my brother in law will go to London in March...so excited because I'll order coach handbag from him....hheheeheh hope I'll get it soon.....
about love???I hate this situation...he make me nothing......................I'm sick bout that....he never care about me.......

my medicine............I need to take all..............
dunno what's goin on to me....




haziqah+me
love u........


She can't drink milk and sleep without her baby.....



Haziq....just wake up....

 
hugs,
yaya



2 comments: